Thursday 6 May 2010

Latest Update!

Ok!

So, after a brief period of inactivity, I'm writing reviews and stuff again! Huzzah! I've started writing for two blogs, a film focused one and a music one. The film one is called 'Flickering Myth' and can be found here and the music one is called 'The Music Vent' and can be found here.

So far I've written an Iron Man II review for Flickering Myth and for The Music Vent I've written a live review of Men @ Cargo and a record review for The Drums EP.

There's gonna be lots more to follow, I'll link to them all from this blog as and when they're published. I'm really stoked to be involved with these too awesome blogs, you guys should definitely read the other authors who update them too.

Hope everyone is fine and dandy :)

Rog

No comments:

Post a Comment